To achieve its central goal, R2COM specific objectives are:
- To expand knowledge and comprehension regarding “what works” and “what does not work” in the involvement of NGOs in P/CVE;
- To widen opportunities for knowledge, experiences, and expertise sharing between NGOs working in P/CVE;
- To deepen the involvement of NGOs in P/CVE initiatives and follow-up/aftercare provisions;
- To promote adequate practices to properly respond to the needs of NGOs’ professionals in P/CVE;
- To produce reliable material to appropriately support and guide NGOs’ actions when working with vulnerable individuals;
- To establish a steady radicalisation risk screening tool, apt to be used by NGOs to assess individuals’ “propensity towards engagement” into radical viewpoints/activities.